I'm in the process of programming a 16-bit retro style 2d platformer with Nujiko as the main character.
Here's the updated version!
- Nujiko can now duck and do a ground slide
- some of her moves have sound effects
- made the level harder and added more coins to collect (20 coins, applause sound will play when you find them all)
- added background ambience
- touching a red skull sends you back to the beginning of the level
Download it here (Installer): ufile.io/9dsas
Download it here (Zip-file): ufile.io/5p0nc
(wait until Slow Download is available, it's an installer this time, should be self-explanatory)
Left and Right ArrowKeys to run and hold onto ledges
Spacebar to jump (also while holding onto ledges)
Down Arrowkey to duck
Down+Spacebar for a ground slide
Let me know what you think!